Sunday 7 February 2010

Destiny of the Doctors PC Game Cover Art

So I couldn't find any DVD covers for this game published in 1997, so this is my first stab at a DVD cover and I'm pretty chuffed with the result! :)

Had a lot of support from the lovely people over at Gallifreybase where you will find loads of fantastic work, and this has certainly inspired me to do more!

Do note however that you need to resize the image slightly if you are wanting to use it (which you can by the way, no need to check).

I have also published here the original artwork I did so you can see how much it developed! :)

On another note, does this inspire you to go and get the game? It may but even for 1997 it was a bit naff, although the ideas behind it were nice ... and as of now (2010) it's the only computer game there's ever been (unless you count Top Trumps which I don't!).

No comments:

Post a Comment