Sunday 7 February 2010

The Pescatons DVD Artwork


OK, so now for the next one. I've only seen one other cover for The Pescatons and that was created through the expertise of Peter Moore!

But having sat and listened to it today I thought I'd have a shot at this 1975 (released 1976) official audio drama.

With this one I pulled DW images from The Brain of Morbius and then found other images on the web... I'm a bit happier with the cropping round the actors' heads this time by blurring a slightly larger version behind an edge faded in focus main image. I played around with the meteorites quite a lot - they seem to work best in clusters!

I've included the main artwork piece without the DVD cover to see the full idea. I may do some more tweaks but let's see...

13th Feb

OK so I've had a play and come up with an alternative image... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment