Monday 7 October 2013

Short Form Titles Sequence

As you may or may not guess one of the challenges of creating these short form versions of classic Who is that introductory sections end up with "part one" and such at the beginning, meaning that you have to cut the into sequence short ... and it also makes for a lot of hassle when different fonts have been used throughout the tv series

So I have two choices ... either live with it and spend a lot of time trying to find/match fonts etc or create my own version title sequence. Sadly I am again in the world of primitive technology so I've made a fair stab at creating a generic Short Form intro and exit sequence. The idea is to take the original sequence, add some fx to it and deploy ... you can find these sequences on my vimeo page or view below



I know they aren't amazing but they are simple and I hope that simple means good! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment