Wednesday 25 September 2013

Five Doctors "Short Form" Feedback

Would welcome any feedback on the short form edits of Five Doctors, so here's the place to do it! You can find the latest versions at https://vimeo.com/agentpurple

I have also added a full 1hr version which you are probably better to download rather than trying to stream.

As you need to sign in there to provide feedback I'd be very grateful if you can provide any comments here instead!

As mentioned previously the purpose of this edit is to try to recreate this classic serial as a one hour special. Also please note that I have simply edited the material and have not re-mixed the music soundtrack or played around with special effects.

A few people have asked me to provide some information on what I have done with the edit, however I'd rather ask you to view this version without my summary bringing to your attention what I have removed. What I will say is that top priority in my mind was that the story flowed and made sense. When you take that view, some well loved scenes are bound to be sacrificed I'm afraid!

All feedback very welcome but please do be constructive :)

Cheers

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment