Wednesday 25 September 2013

Short Form Edits Update

Ok, so as the edit of Five Doctors seems to be going down well and getting a good response, I thought it a good idea to give a quick update on the "Short Form" intended structure.
  • A classic story of 4 parts or less should convert to one 45 minute story
  • Special anniversary stories will be between 45 minutes and one hour
  • Anything longer than 4 parts will either be taken to within the hour or converted into two 45 minute episodes
Each Short Form edit will be uploaded in 15 minute parts. Once a final edit has been completed I will also upload a full run final HD version.

I will just note that I am a mere amateur at doing this so the initial edits are without splicing soundtracks ... apologies if this makes the edits at all ropey! ;) In the future I hope to develop my expertise by working on soundtracks and even special effects ... but that's a long time off and only time permitting! :)

You can access all my projects via my Vimeo Page

Thanks for looking!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment